Medical Administrative Secretary And Personal Assistant Service
Do you need someone to run your private practice?
Not only are we experienced medical administrative secretaries, but we also provide executive medical PA services to consultants in private clinical and medico-legal practice. Our team of experienced medical PAs will manage and support you, delivering exceptional service to your patients. We will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of your practice, giving you more time to concentrate on your patients.
We can manage all aspects of your medical practice, including:
- Dealing with telephone, email or fax enquiries from patients, GPs, colleagues and the general public, acting as the initial focal point for your private practice – your virtual office
- Helping you to be GDPR compliant in your private practice
- Advising you on CMA (Competition and Markets Authority) documentation which you are now required to produce with regards to your patients’ appointments and treatment
- Diary management including:-
- Booking out-patient consulting room sessions and arranging private patient consultations
- Arranging theatre slots
- Organising admissions and assisting with pre-authorisation of procedures with PMIs
- Typing clinic letters, operation notes, medico-legal reports and general medical correspondence
- Obtaining results of investigations
- Guidance with setting up new consultant private medical practices
- Advice on your options for cloud-based GDPR compliant practice management software
- Paperless systems
- Assisting with marketing your private practice and raising your profile, including website content and design
- Advice on setting up and running a remote consultation service or Virtual Clinic
- Sometimes we can provide short-term help to consultants who already have their own in-house staff but need some temporary ‘virtual’ help or have an urgent piece of work or project which needs to be done. Contact us to see if we can help.
We deal with all of the UK private medical insurance companies during the day-to-day running of the practices of our existing consultant users. We no longer offer a medical billing and collection service – we leave that to the expert medical billing companies who do this far better than us – but we have established pathways for working efficiently and effectively with the leading UK private medical insurers (PMIs) – AXA PPP Healthcare, Aviva, BUPA, CIGNA, Healix, Vitality, Western Provident Association.
New Practice? We Can Help!
If you’re a new practice, we can provide guidance on setting up your practice, including assistance with applications to obtain provider status with the major UK private medical insurance companies and private hospital groups such as BMI, Spire, HCA, Nuffield Health and Ramsay Healthcare.
We’ll also assist with marketing your practice and raising your profile with a marketing strategy, managing social media and supporting web content and design.
If you are looking for professionalism, reliability, attention to detail and the highest of standards from a first-class medical secretary or medical PA, we can help you. We’d love to hear from you – get in touch.
No hesitation in recommending
Throughout my 33 years working in the National Health Service and 17 years working in private practice, I have not come across another secretary who is more efficient or better at her job than Sue Wilcox.
Sue is intelligent, hard-working and conscientious. She also uses her own initiative particularly effectively in circumstances when others… Read more “No hesitation in recommending”